Submitting Business Has Never Been Easier...
i-GO e-applications, is an intelligent fillable form and data gathering solution, designed to streamline and accelerate the selling of life insurance and health care products. i-GO e-applications help producers improve efficiency and productivity by eliminating errors and producing 100% in Good Order submissions. When used with e-Signature and e-Submission, producers execute straight-through processing to speed policy issuance. When used by agents and advisor, i-GO reduces new business cycle from 50 to an average of 24 days.
- Indicates fields required for application to be submitted in good order.
- Reflexive tool recognizes and auto-loads all required forms based on applicant responses
- e-Signature and e-Submission for straight through processing
- Eliminates NiGO (not in good order) applications
- Standardized, rules-based platform ensures that the proper application and forms are used
- Simplified and accelerated processing of insurance
- Reduces cycle time and increases placement ratios
E-App Demo Video...
Looking To Download Forms?
If E-applications are not for you and your client’s, don’t fret we have other options available as well…
i-Go Forms gives you access to current, up-to-date PDF forms, keeping track of all the forms and changes can be a challenge for most Agent’s. We offers a simple way to ensure all of this information is properly aggregated and distributed to support you and you’re client’s needs.
- Centralized repository of up-to-date applications, disclosure forms, questionnaires, and policyholder service documents
- Direct access to all documents needed, all in a simple to view and downloadable format, via the carrier’s Web site
- Packaged delivery options, including printing and email
- Confidently download and issue the most updated forms and information
- Web-based access to documents frees up shelf space and ensures availability
- Streamlined forms management
- Eliminate unnecessary manual forms maintenance
An Error Was Encountered
The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.